
Ode to Pierpy! Not to be modest but now I have the necessity to say this ... Many of you may laugh reading the word PET, thinking that it is a word in Piemontese dialect entry of arrogance in my everyday vocabulary but is not so! This is the result of hard work lasted one year (i didn' t play football for about 6 months) a lot of perseverance and sacrifices (even neglecting the care of my body) of commitment and dedication to Anglo-Saxon language. Concentrandomi only on the result obtained (I stress that the companion bench has never been disturbed for the entire school year, although this does not boast but I admit that perhaps was a lack of hormones English ... and I am ashamed ! Also because the splendid and illustrious figure of President Aurelio had proposed me its logistical support, his intellect and his ability to conqueror of MSN with the aim of drop my dick in her ass). Now is the field and the Amalfi Coast that will show if I really learned English! Time will ormonate in coast where I can show my English! But hours in the club of intellectuals, experts and speakear English I will be there myself with the wonderful, sublime and majestic President Aurelio and Nick.
Now I want to say thanks to all who have supported me, helped and taught .... Maybe I have not always used properly l 'English in my daily reports, perhaps not always in a pizzeria Mergellina I used terminology appropriate (to remember when they arrived a lot of English in a pizzeria who wanted to eat, having shown that you can talk quietly together , One of them asked me where were their spaghetti alla carbonara and I have replied, in perfect English style: "Te le sta facendo !").
Now I realize that few have mastered my inglish and to demonstrate the goodness of my heart that I was always you can have the text in Italian language.
5 commenti:
If you can speak English, I am the Queen of England!
Anyway, don't worry... Maybe I can still do something for you! Just click on my name (if you dare...).
Congratulations, Pierpy, and welcome to the exclusive E.S.P., the English-Speaking-People Club.
Your hard work and all your sacrifices will be repayed this summer, when you will be able to fill the asses of many foreign girls... together with me and Nick, of course.
a Mr. Marrone... che sei un virus??? ma vir' e te ne i'...a chi cazz' vu azzeppa e bairus
Un fierro ke parla inglese? Ora non so + cosa aspettarmi.. Magari verrà pure il giorno ke sentirò un fierro parlare italiano..
Pazzo mondo..
Congratulations!!
Unfortunately for you I'm not a virus, my dear...
(Bravo, torna a parlare in napoletano, che ti viene meglio!)
Posta un commento